|Directly from reliable Morocco. The fishery has invested in the finest machinery and
equipment to ensure a state of the art production facility that has
satisfied the highest international standards of quality and health. Their policy of total quality management begins with the
raw material. Only the finest fresh chilled catch is accepted from the
local fleet. The purse seining method is used by the local fleet this
ensures minimal damage to the catch. Also the catching areas are very
close to port ensuring the shortest time between catching and processing.
Export offer of
- canned sardines in vegetable oil
- canned sardines in olive oil
- canned sardines in tomato sauce
- canned sardines in piquant sauce
- canned sardines in brine
- canned boneless and skinless sardines in vegetable oil, in olive oil or in brine
Cans of 125, 155, 425 and 2094 g.
Regular or easy to open cans.
Red cans with lithographed printing or neutral cans (no printing)
Quantity per container
1400 cartons of 100 x 125g easy opening cans.
2800 cartons of 50 x 125g easy opening cans.
2000 cartons of 50 x 155g Jitney easy opening cans.
1850 cartons of 24 x 425g easy opening cans.
1450 cartons of 6 x 2094g, 3/1 cans.
Possibility to mix sizes in a container
Usual labeling in English and French. Consult us for other languages.
Several brands or customized customer brand: consult us
Minimum order: one 20’ FCL:
Payment by TT or irrevocable C/L at sight issued or confirmed by first rank European bank.
We also prepare:
- mackerel fillets in vegetable oil, in olive oil, in brine or tomato sauce
- pilchards with vegetable oil or tomato sauce
Morocco standard 125g sardine can *